Re: [gugmasters] what kind of T-shirts? What kind of buttons and badges ?

Clarifications :-

Hi all,
     Oops, sorry all. First of all please CC me whenever there is a
direct question for me as I'm subscribed to the list but mail delivery
has been turned off.

I saw Frederic's mail on the subject few minutes back and hence
writing the info. requested.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gugmasters-list/2011-January/msg00010.html

 I am no software developer, just a mere user using GNU/Linux
distributions for work as well as leisure. I started with Redhat years
ago, dumped it and moved to Mandrake (later renamed to Mandriva), then
Ubuntu for couple of years and now finally Debian.

As far as events are concerned I am/have been instrumental in
organizing few FOSS events in my city, Pune India.

Please see :-

https://flossexperiences.wordpress.com/tag/events/

More recently had been involved with the Wikipedia X celebrations in

https://flossexperiences.wordpress.com/2011/01/22/wx10-celebrations-1/

https://flossexperiences.wordpress.com/2011/01/24/wx-celebrations-ii/

As far as window managers go GNOME and XFCE have been two of my
favorite window manager's .

As far as not knowing about GNOME 3.0 development and marketing,
guilty as charged.

There are only two features which I know/rumored about GNOME 3.0 :-

a. There is some kind of power shell that is there, called GNOME
Shell. Do not have much idea as to what it is though.

b. There is a feature where one could recall documents which one had
worked/seen some weeks ago and one does not have any idea about the
name anymore or something like that. Whether this is to be done using
tracker or some other way do not really know much about that as well.

Would be seeing the new gnome3.org right after this mail.

There is another query though, is it mandatory to have the event
between 6th-10th April because the local Engineering college near my
place is having exams around the time, we could do it the week after
that if that's ok.

Looking forward to respond if something is not understood or I have
not been able to clarify something.
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल