Re: [gugmasters] what kind of T-shirts? What kind of buttons and badges ?

On 02/06/2011 11:51 PM, shirish शिरीष wrote:
There is another query though, is it mandatory to have the event
between 6th-10th April because the local Engineering college near my
place is having exams around the time, we could do it the week after
that if that's ok.

Hi!

The week after is definitely fine if that works better for your community. I already know that some groups will combine it with their regular monthly meeting or some specific date which works for them.

Have fun with GNOME 3.0. I am not a developer neither but I build it about twice a week following the instructions on http://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell

Any problem, there is a faq linked from that page and you can also drop by on the #gnome-shell IRC channel on Gimpnet .

Also note that the wiki pages have been upgraded since your last email (2 liveCD images are available as well, so you don't need to build anything if you don't want to) and will continue to be updated as we approach the release date.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Fred