Re: [gugmasters] Party

Hi Jaime,

Thanks for your email! We have already received your contact details for delivery. We will be shipping the goodies in early March and you will be provided with a tracking number if available.

In order to give more support to your event, we have put some activities ideas for everybody to access at http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/LaunchParty/Resources#Activities_ideas . There are some GNOME presentations and different GNOME marketing materials artworks, feel free to localize and use them for your event.

Besides, we are preparing some screen cast, flyer, web banners for GNOME 3.0, we will notify you by email once they are ready.

Have fun with the preparation!

Pockey