Re: Keynote/speaker profiles and interviews

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 12:10:01AM +0200, William from Texas wrote:
> I could put these into the Announcements, but then we'd have to change that
> title to Blog. Another, slightly more ideal way, could be to start a private
> blog that got picked up by not only planet GNOME but also distro planets
> (fed, RH, deb, ub, *bsd, etc) and possibly even planetKDE. =P I'm sure there
> are interested users on all of those who could come. Problem is, are there
> any critea for joining these sites? Could we get in trouble for spamming?

Announcement, blog, what's in a name? I'd prefer keeping it all on one site instead
of spreading it.. As for joining planets, usually you are added by the administrator
and the criterium is that you blog relevant to whatever the planet is about..

Probably best to find people already on those planets, and have them blog..

Gr,

Koen