Re: Getting the guadec schedule online
- From: Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau gmail com>
- To: William from Texas <williamfromtexas gmail com>
- Cc: guadec-design-list gnome org, guadec-web-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Getting the guadec schedule online
- Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 16:15:03 +0200
2010/6/10 William from Texas <williamfromtexas gmail com>:
> Annnd.. it's up! Very cool.
> The progam page schedule is the most recent schedule from the wiki. It is
> possible that the schedule page has some incorrect times.. I'd need to know
> the mistakes to change the incorrect times in the system, so that it's
> correct on their talk's pages.. Were there many?
GNOME state of the union is missing, cluttersmith/harfbuzz aren't at
the right times, the "gnome mobile stack" talk is missing and the
bugzilla and translations talks need to be switched too (1st day
2:45/3:45, last days 2:45).
Let me know if you need more details,
] [Thread Prev