Re: Getting the guadec schedule online

2010/6/10 Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau gmail com>:
> 2010/6/10 William from Texas <williamfromtexas gmail com>:
>> ack! would you mind?
>
> Nope, if I didn't want to do it, I wouldn't have talked about it in
> the previous email :) And it's actually far less tedious than
> expected, so it's totally fine with me :)

And I'm done now. While I was at it, I arbitrarily renamed the rooms
to Paris, Copenhagen and Seville. For what it's worth,
http://www.guadec.org/index.php/guadec/2010/schedConf/schedule has
some talks at the wrong time/day. I can make a list of the misplaced
talks, but if it's going away, it's not worth the hassle.

So now, can someone prettify this web page ? Pretty Please ? :)

Christophe

GUADEC 2010 - Main Track Schedule

Wednesday 28th July

This schedule will still have a few adjustments before the final GUADEC 2010 program is set.

Time

Paris

Seville

Copenhagen

9:30 - 10:15

GNOME, the web, and Freedom
Luis Villa

10:15 - 11:00

Who makes GNOME?
Dave Neary

Evolution - Got the wheels to race, the wings to fly, what next?
Chenthill Palanisamy, Bharath Acharya

Cally: One year later
Alejandro Piñeiro Iglesias

11:00 - 11:15

Break

11:15 - 12:00

Making easier for companies to give back to GNOME
Og B Maciel

GNOME 3 and Your Application
Dan Winship, Colin Walters

Accessible by Universal Design: Why I love The iPhone
Eitan Isaacson

12:00 - 12:45

GPLv3: Better Copyleft for Developers and Users
Bradley M. Kuhn

Shell Yes! - Deep Inside the GNOME Shell Design
William Jon McCann, Jeremy Perry

The diversity issue and why it is important (also) for you
Malgorzata Ciesielska

12:45 - 14:00

Lunch Break

14:00 - 14:45

GNOME: State of the Union
Fernando Herrera, Xan Lopez

14:45 - 15:30

Building a strong post-3.0 GNOME story
Vincent Untz

Integrating Usable Crypto and Security into the GNOME Desktop
Stef Walter

Bugzilla triaging scripts -- opportunities for collaboration?
Matěj Cepl

15:30 - 15:45

Break

15:45 - 16:30

Clutter: State of the Union
Emmanuele Bassi

GNOME's next place in the industry
Alberto Ruiz

Bugzilla, Bug squad and GNOME 3
Akhil Laddha

16:30 - 17:15

Getting the word out: Free software project promotion
Jake Edge

Everything You Ever Wanted to Do With Clutter (But Were Afraid to Ask)
Neil Roberts, Damien Lespiau, Chris Lord

Better User Assistance
Shaun McCance

Thursday 29th July

This schedule will still have a few adjustments before the final GUADEC 2010 program is set.

Time

Paris

Seville

Copenhagen

9:30 - 10:15

Introducing your notes to the web with Snowy
Brad Taylor, Sander Dijkhuis

So you think you can release?
Emmanuele Bassi

Grilo: Feeding applications with multimedia content
Iago Toral Quiroga

10:15 - 11:00

Multitouching your apps
Carlos Garnacho

5 things every GNOME hacker should now
Rob Bradford

Cairo ♥ GStreamer = awesome video
Benjamin Otte

11:00 - 11:15

Break

11:15 - 12:00

GSoC

Best Practices in Maintaining Vendor Specific GTK+ Branches
Kristian Rietveld

Zeitgeist technologies
Randy Barlow, Hylke Bons, Jamal Fanaian, Siegfried-Angel Gevatter, Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen, Markus Korn, Seif Lotfy, Federico Mena Quintero, Thorsten Prante, Natan Yellin

12:00 - 12:45

GNOME Foundation "Getting Things Done" Lightning Talks
Stormy Peters

Geoclue: Geolocation with an inkling
Bastien Nocera

The future is _javascript_
John Palmieri

12:45 - 14:00

Lunch Break

14:00 - 14:45

Where You Don't Want To Be - How a Free Desktop Can Help (and Hinder) Free Speech Across the World
Danny O'Brien

14:45 - 15:30

State of the GNOME 3 Shell
Owen Taylor

HarfBuzz, the Free and OpenType Shaping Engine
Behdad Esfahbod

Modest 4 mobile email beyond the limits of Maemo. Making portable software with Gtk/GNOME technologies
Jose Dapena Paz

15:30 - 15:45

Break

15:45 - 16:30

Malware threats to a Linux desktop
Thorsten Sick

GNOME, Linux mobile stacks, and you!
Andrew Savory

16:30 - 17:15

Foundation AGM

17:15 - 18:00

Foundation AGM

Friday 30th July

This schedule will still have a few adjustments before the final GUADEC 2010 program is set.

Time

Paris

Seville

Copenhagen

9:30 - 10:15

Tracker's place in the GNOME platform
Martyn Russell

GNOME 3: the Telepathic Desktop
Guillaume Desmottes

GNOME in Asia and Brazil
Emily Chen, Licio Fonseca

10:15 - 11:00

Inside the Banshee awesome factory
Gabriel Burt

Bluetooth for GNOME: Foh Shizil
Bastien Nocera

Is your GNOME connected ? Unifying the online and the offline using semantic services
Adrien Bustany

11:00 - 11:15

Break

11:15 - 12:00

Lightning Talks

Cluttersmith a Visual Clutter Based Design and Development Aid
Øyvind Kolås

Identifying software projects and translation teams in need
Andre Klapper

12:00 - 12:45

Lightning Talks

Challenges of debugging binary programs in GNOME
Jonathon Jongsma, Dodji Seketeli

Embracing the Web - Integrating web services within GNOME
Rob Bradford

12:45 - 14:00

Lunch Break

14:00 - 14:45

Keynote

14:45 - 15:30

My platform is bigger than yours: a plan to save GNOME with WebKit and HTML5
Xan Lopez, Gustavo Noronha

GNOME Color Manager: exploring the user experience and integration points for a 100% color managed desktop
Richard Hughes

Quality translations in GNOME
Sílvia Miranda

15:30 - 15:45

Break

15:45 - 16:30

Epiphanies about hacking (not only) browsers
Diego Escalante Urrelo

Cairo: 2D in a 3D world?
Christopher Paul Wilson

Bringing the Network back into GNOME: Technologies
Zeeshan Ali (Khattak), Lennart Poettering

16:30 - 17:15

PackageKit one year on: what's changed, and where are we heading
Richard Hughes

Growing communities with Launchpad: Ubuntu and GNOME
Danilo Segan

This schedule will still have a few adjustments before the final GUADEC 2010 program is set.

Last changed 2010-05-12