Re: Getting the guadec schedule online
- From: William from Texas <williamfromtexas gmail com>
- To: Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau gmail com>
- Cc: guadec-design-list gnome org, guadec-web-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Getting the guadec schedule online
- Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 14:59:32 +0200
ack! would you mind? i don't want to back-up on doing my half, but if you could do that then i could work on writing up some interview with the keynote speakers that i've also got to do...
mmmmm.. meetings. "let's call a meeting to discuss when we'll meet to discuss the next meeting's discussion.."
On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 2:53 PM, Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau gmail com>
> uhh... how's that work?? in the find/replace tool?Hmm, I thought I had mentioned vim in the email, seems I forgot :-/
Well, here is the doc with the substitution done everywhere (###### to
replace with IDs), and with my half with the IDs. I can easily do the
other half if you want, it's pretty quick with the list (and I've got
an incoming boring meeting)
] [Thread Prev