Re: GuadaLinex interview for Open Desktop Day

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 9:46 AM, William from Texas
<williamfromtexas gmail com> wrote:

> I will send this to a contact I have with OSNews, not sure if they'll take
> it but we can try. Otherwise the GUADEC site will have to do!

In this case, the GUADEC site is probably better: Having links to the
GUADEC site from all the aggregators is better for traffic than having
the story run on OSNews (fewer people are likely to follow the full
story over to the GUADEC site).
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb zonker net>
About: http://www.dissociatedpress.net/about/