Re: GuadaLinex interview for Open Desktop Day

Hi William,

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 9:40 AM, William from Texas
<williamfromtexas gmail com> wrote:

> The plan was to publish to GUADEC. If we want the full run on the
> aggregators you mentioned, where is the optimal place to first publish?

I think you misunderstood: The aggregators will link to the site
happily, but no publication is going to run the full piece when it's
run on another site.

It's probably best to run it on the GUADEC site and link from LWN,
LinuxToday, LXer, etc. - Just wanted to make sure the expectations
were clear.
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb zonker net>
About: http://www.dissociatedpress.net/about/