Re: [guadec-local] visit at Folkets hus sometime this week?

I can make it Thursday afternoon, just let me know where to link up.

Best,

    Christopher Svanefalk

    GitHub: https://github.com/csvan
    Cell: +46762628251
    Skype: csvanefalk

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 6:14 PM, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
Good initiative. I'm available Thursday this week until around 13:00
(plan to  catch a train a SJ train on the afternoon).

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 5:31 PM, Fabiana Simões
<fabianapsimoes gmail com> wrote:
> Thursday would work for me. I'm busy on Wednesday and Tuesday is,
> well, too soon :)
>
> On 15 June 2015 at 22:48, Andreas Nilsson <lists andreasn se> wrote:
>> We had an offer to check out the venue in more detail, plan where to put the
>> tables and figure out other logistics from Sandra, our contact at Folkets
>> Hus.
>> She's working this week, will be away one week after midsummer, back one
>> week, and then they'll close for the summer.
>> So if we want to pay a visit, we need to do it either this week or 2 weeks
>> from now. This would be during office hours.
>> Who's interested? I'm up for it this week. Any day of the week (except
>> Friday of course, due to midsummer)
>> - Andreas

-mvh Oliver Propst