Re: [guadec-local] visit at Folkets hus sometime this week?

Thursday would work for me. I'm busy on Wednesday and Tuesday is,
well, too soon :)

On 15 June 2015 at 22:48, Andreas Nilsson <lists andreasn se> wrote:
We had an offer to check out the venue in more detail, plan where to put the
tables and figure out other logistics from Sandra, our contact at Folkets
Hus.
She's working this week, will be away one week after midsummer, back one
week, and then they'll close for the summer.
So if we want to pay a visit, we need to do it either this week or 2 weeks
from now. This would be during office hours.
Who's interested? I'm up for it this week. Any day of the week (except
Friday of course, due to midsummer)
- Andreas