Re: [guadec-local] Code of conduct GUADEC 2015

Now with a proper subject, sorry.

Looks good to me! I appreciate in particular that points b and c. Many anti-harrassment policies stop at a, which make then ineffectual.

I would however consider changing "people" and "attendees" to some variant of "participant" in the passage below, since that is the term we use everywhere else in the document:

or jokes are not appropriate for GUADEC. Such content and remarks can
be harassing to people by making them feel excluded by other
attendees.

Using "participant" everywhere may make the text repetitive, but I think it adds to the clarity to use consistent vocabulary, and clarity is more important in my opinion. An example would be:

"Such content and remarks can be distressing to some participants and make them feel excluded."

Or just remove the sentence "Such...", since the motivation is probably clear from the context.

Cheers,

&A