Re: [guadec-local] [Party] Renting Rio Rio

On 9 July 2015 at 11:25, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
Guess some people would appreciate to have the option to attend a
party style event at Rio. Would consider it a bummer for the
prospective if we decide we can not afford drink vouchers.

Well, that wouldn't be a decision. It would be a conclusion. If we
can't afford it, there's not much we can do.

Would it be an option to have Rio as pre-registration/welcome event on
Thursday? Guess the picnic and football are dependent on weather (no
rain). Otherwise it sounds ok as a general plan.

People are usually very tired from travelling on Thursday / Friday.