Re: [guadec-local] Digital signage at Folkets Hus

We can still have the feed up when no talks are going on. Andreas did
start looking into twitterwall, but I don't think we made a lot of
progress. Bastian and he are working on some sort of placeholder for
the projector screen anyway, be it a Twitter thingie or just a static
GUADEC background.

Best,
Fabiana