Re: [guadec-local] Digital signage at Folkets Hus

(There was nothing private in your email so I'm assuming you just
missed the "reply all" button)

On Sun, Aug 2, 2015 at 3:30 PM, Fabiana Simões <fabianapsimoes gmail com> wrote:
These are just some small screen outside the rooms. I'm putting together
some PDF files with the schedule for each room, so people can easy check
from outside which talk is going on.

Fair enough, we don't need twitter there. :)

Andreas and Bastian are looking into the big screens. We talked about the
Twitter feed, but we're still looking into how that works. If it becomes too
tricky, we'll put together a static GUADEC background maybe announcing which
talk is next.

I investigated and found out we have http://twitterfall.com/ if we
want something basic that doesn't require a ton of preparation, or
https://github.com/remy/twitterwall if we want something more advanced
(with a spot for annoucements and "next talk").

--
Alexandre Franke