Re: [guadec-local] Digital signage at Folkets Hus

On Sun, Aug 2, 2015 at 2:32 PM, Alexandre Franke
At GNOME.Asia this year the screens were used to display a "twitter
wall" with the latest tweets with the hashtag and from the conference
account.

Cool idea thanks for sharing. I think its definitely something we
should consider doing if we can arrange it in a good way.

It would be nice to be able to have this as well.
I have no
idea what they used, although I think it was a web page. I wouldn't
know who to ask either.
Hm ok.

Can mention that I think we need more info from Folkets Hus about how
the displays are working.

--
-mvh Oliver Propst