Re: [guadec-local] things to do

Hi,

Christophe Fergeau wrote:
> There is one, ie there will be 1 warm up day, 3 conference days. Maybe
> we already know rough start/stop times for the talks every day too ?
> (I don't know yet, but maybe security won't allow anyone in before XX
> in the morning or after YY in the evening ?)
> Of course, this isn't what I'd call a real program, but it still gives
> people a rough idea of the schedule and how to arrange their travel.

Wasn't that 2 warm-up days? I thought we were goiing from Monday to
Friday, after all.

In the agenda, could we ensure that the GNOME training on Monday and
Tuesday is included in the agenda, and that people are aware that there
will be 2 days for planning BOFs & hackfests, please?

Thanks!
Dave.

--
Dave Neary