[guadec-local] Speaker Gifts

Hi All (especially Phillip and Mario)

Please make sure that the speakers get a gift. We have fuzzy "Holland shoes" for speakers, in many sizes. We are keeping these in Central Command (networking room), which is near the BoF room. Heralds should present the gift to the speakers after their speaking session. It might be good that each herald take 3-5 sets of shoes (depending on how many talks) at the start of their duty.

For the moment no speakers have been given gifts. We need to find these people. We can start with the new process after lunch today!!!

Lemme know if you have any questions.......

William