Re: [guadec-local] Number of attendees BBQ

Hi,

Vincent van Adrighem wrote:
> I have a feeling that's a bit on the high side...300 seems better. We
> have a little over 200 registrations so far.
>
> Maybe someone with a little more knowledge on past GUADECs can us out
> here?

Some will not go to the parties also, or will only eat a little. I would
provision for 250 max, and you will probably have some left-overs. And
if there's 300 people, food for 250 will be enough to feed everyone
anyway (those who are still hungry can always get some patats &
mayonnaise afterwards ;)

Cheers,
Dave.

--