[guadec-local] Schatting aantal deelnemers

Hi all,

I'm trying organize a barbecue party at the beach on Thursday the 29th. Things are looking good, but I have to make an educated guess about the total number of people that will show up for something like this. Does anybody have any experience from e.g. previous years? Do we know how many people bring their spouse and/or children?

Right now I'm guessing 400 people. Does that feel way off to anybody?

Cheers,

Jeroen.