Re: [guadec-local] GUADEC 2010 organizers on

On Wed, Dec 09, 2009 at 11:43:45AM +0100, Koen Martens wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 09, 2009 at 11:40:55AM +0100, Olav Vitters wrote:
> > Forgot a few things:
> > 1. Also need your IRC nickname if you have one
> gmc

Ok, will add that detail.

Btw: Saw you blogged about the announcement. Being on
is more casual, official stuff should appear on,, etc. You're pretty free to post anything
slightly related to GUADEC on your blog.

> > 2. A hackergotchi, see for
> > the details
> I don't have one, am not good with gimp and don't have time to fiddle with this
> atm :(

Just create a picture at one point which can be converted. Usually
people ask either in #gnome-hackers on or just blog the

> Won't this do instead:

No, not good enough.