[guadec-list] Meeting minutes 2019-04-30

https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2019/Meetings/20190430

= Meeting minutes 2019-04-30 19:30 UTC =

== Attending ==

 * Kristi
 * Sebastian
 * Stathis

== Old action items ==

 * '''ACTION''': Kristi to write down food options in the ticket (DONE)
 * '''ACTION''': Kristi to ask Neil or Rosanna about API keys for Stripe payment (DONE)
 * '''ACTION''': Stathis to contact University to let them know that we have our first sponsor, ask about
pharmaceutical companies as sponsors (DONE)
 * '''ACTION''': Kristi to tell ebassi to add Vivia/Sebastian to papers committee list (DONE)
 * '''ACTION''': Kristi, Tom: CFP announcements are made on the engagement mailing lists, must be promoted
more on social media (DONE)

== Agenda ==

 * Short call for status update

== Minutes ==

 * '''ACTION''': Stathis to ask univeristy for the square meters of the space for the booths and reply the
email.
   * Stathis: They replied that the space can fit up to 10 tables.
 * Reduced fee or free for non profit org
 * Women dinner 25-30 people