Re: [guadec-list] Proposal to meet this week

On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 10:05 AM Nuritzi Sanchez <nuritzis stanfordalumni org> wrote:
On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 11:57 AM, Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:

I have a strong preference towards using Free software to conduct Free
software business so meet.jit.si would be ideal. We used it for the
previous call and it worked well.

Cool. I haven't used meet.jit.si in a while now but when I was using it before, we had a lot of trouble when more than a few people were joining the calls, which is why we looked for alternatives. Totally happy to use it though!

I have a ticket in to see if we can enable nextcloud talk since we already have an instance of nextcloud.  That will not only enable us to do meetings, but also allow people to attend hackfests remotely.

Won't join this one, I have my own conference to figure out. :-)

sri