Re: [guadec-list] Proposal to meet this week

On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 11:57 AM, Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:

I have a strong preference towards using Free software to conduct Free
software business so meet.jit.si would be ideal. We used it for the
previous call and it worked well.

Cool. I haven't used meet.jit.si in a while now but when I was using it before, we had a lot of trouble when more than a few people were joining the calls, which is why we looked for alternatives. Totally happy to use it though!

Is there a usual meeting URL that we use for GUADEC meetings? If not, can someone please create one and send it to this list so we can join on Thursday at 18:00 UTC?