Re: [guadec-list] Receipt for payments

On 25 May 2017 at 19:55, Sam Thursfield <ssssam gmail com> wrote:
On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 11:44 AM, Ekaterina Gerasimova
<kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
It would be great if the template could be updated to read as follows:

"Receipt

Thank you, Kat, for registering for GUADEC 2017!

We received your payment of £408 to the GNOME Foundation/

You purchased the following:

* Room booking: Thu 27th Jul - Wed 2nd Aug (6 nights) (£258)
* Professional registration (£150)

See you in Manchester, England!"

Would it be possible to update the template?

This is done. See <https://github.com/puiterwijk/regcfp/pull/211>.

It doesn't say which registration tier you chose as that is a bit more
work to implement, but it does split up the amounts correctly.

Excellent, thanks! That's good enough for me to use for my expenses :)

Sam