[guadec-list] Receipt for payments

Hi all,

I need to expense my registration and accommodation for GUADEC. The
receipt which is available from
https://registration.guadec.org/registration/receipt at the moment
says that the total is the registration fee rather than the total, of
which part is registration and part is accommodation.

It would be great if the template could be updated to read as follows:

"Receipt

Thank you, Kat, for registering for GUADEC 2017!

We received your payment of £408 to the GNOME Foundation/

You purchased the following:

* Room booking: Thu 27th Jul - Wed 2nd Aug (6 nights) (£258)
* Professional registration (£150)

See you in Manchester, England!"

Would it be possible to update the template?

Thanks
Kat