[guadec-list] GUADEC report week 24

 Hi all,
This is my weekly summary of what I did with regards to GUADEC
organizing. There are six weeks left until the conference!

* Conference call on Tuesday; minutes are here:
  <https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2017/Meetings/20170612>

* Banking:
    - long mission to discover the IBAN for our bank account, in order
      to receive money from the Foundation

* Posters:
    - now printed
    - if you're in the UK and can put up an A4 poster somewhere
      interesting, let me know your address and I'll send one over!

* Printing:
    - Beth White did some research and found various quotes, see:
      https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2017/Printing

* Schedule:
    - produced final schedule based off Kat's work and Allan's changes
    - produced a HTML version using Benjamin Berg's script from last year:
      http://guadec.org/schedule
    - various style fixes by Oliver Gutierrez
    - tweaked details of some talks by request
    - announced it:
https://2017.guadec.org/2017/06/17/talks-schedule-now-available/

* T-shirts:
    - discussed various designs, researched costs. Last year's were
      €4.88 per T-shirt all in.

* Travel and visas:
    - reserved hotel rooms for Thursday night to make up for a shortfall
      in rooms at the University that night
    - joined the travel-committee-invitations list
    - did some invite letters and researched UK visa requirements a bit

* Twitter:
    - Pedro Álvarez will be helping out with the Twitter feed, following
      plans at https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2017/Media

* Volunteers:
    - Mark Simpson will help as volunteer coordinator
    - Updated https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2017/Volunteers to have a
sign up sheet
    - Mailed everyone who has offered to volunteer so far

Plus many emails.

I'm keen to get people to register as soon as possible, now that travel
sponsorship is confirmed (apart from for GSOC students -- due to a big
reduction in the funds we get from Summer of Code I think we're still
working out how many we can afford to sponsor). There are currently 122
people registered; we have been working to an estimate of 200 people
attending so far.

Sam