Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC 2017 design proposals

On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 1:25 PM, Gary Perkins <garyperkins codethink com> wrote:
Hi,

Hi Gary,

Your mail was stuck in moderation queue because you are not subscribed
to the list, consider subscribing.

Any feedback on the designs would be most welcome, I'm happy to make
changes and resubmit.

I don’t get design number 2. ☹

Large inked areas are usually a bad idea, even more so on the chest
when worn by a woman but that concern is still valid on the rest of
the shirt (in the back of designs 1 and 3 here).

The New York State Department of Economic Development has trademarked
the I love New York logo (known as “I ♥ NY”) and for that reason it is
best to avoid designs in that vein as they could claim infringement.

Sorry about all the negative feedback. I like the front design, my
preference goes towards the white bee rather than the color one.

Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director