[guadec-list] GUADEC report week 23

Hi all,
This is my weekly summary of what I did with regards to GUADEC
organizing. There are seven weeks left until the conference!

* Conference call on Tuesday; minutes are here:
  <https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2017/Meetings/20170606>

* Requested money for various upcoming payments

* Looked into extra Thursday night accommodation

* Looked into Visit Manchester's hotel booking site, reported an
  issue Jeff found where switching to non-GBP currencies causes
  crazy prices to appear. The admins have disabled the currency
  switch feature now.

* Reserved MADLab for board meetings on Wednesday and Thursday

* Updated budget

* Allan finalized the poster:
  <https://github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-marketing/tree/master/events/guadec/2017>
  I'll get some printed next week

* Various emails

Next meeting is Monday 12th June at 18:00 BST. Join #guadec if you're
interested in discussing something.

Sam