Re: [guadec-list] <DKIM> Merchandise table at GUADEC 2017

On mer., 7 juin, 2017 at 12:00 , Allan Day <aday gnome org> wrote:
It would also be good to know if there are any existing stocks of tshirts and stickers.

I have the second European event box with me and besides the demo material it only contains a dozen of t-shirts and lots of non-GNOME stickers. I could make an inventory of it's content if you think it makes sense.

Cheers,
Adrien Plazas