[guadec-list] GUADEC 2017 t-shirt design proposals

Hi,

I'm getting involved with this years GUADEC conference being held in
Manchester. I would like to submit a few t-shirt designs for your
consideration.

Please find attached .svg and a few preview .png files for your
deliberation. The .svg was created in Inkscape and I've mostly stuck to
the Gnome style guides except where I've used full colour.

Any feedback on the designs would be most welcome, I'm happy to make
changes and resubmit.

Best regards,

Gary.

--
Gary Perkins, Systems Administrator                      Codethink Ltd.
Telephone: +44 7878 315 127              302 Ducie House, Ducie Street,