Re: [guadec-list] Training workshops at GUADEC

Hi,

I'm hereby proposing this workshop:
https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2016/Workshops/ContributeToAnOpenSourceProject

Lasse
Sincerely,

Lasse Schuirmann

contact viperdev io
http://viperdev.io/

On 12 April 2016 at 17:49, Benjamin Berg <benjamin sipsolutions net> wrote:
On Di, 2016-04-12 at 12:39 +0200, Lasse Schuirmann wrote:
Btw. can't you add a "Workshop" type of thing to the CfP system? One thing
to rule them all, would be easier...

Yeah, it would be more consistent. I am not sure it would simplify
matters a lot from an organizational point of view though. So right
now, I doubt that it is worth the trouble.

I don't think it's a good idea for the moment. Workshops and talks are
quite different with different requirements in terms of things to
consider when picking out good ones and who is a good person to pick
them out.

Benjamin

Sincerely,

Lasse Schuirmann