Re: [guadec-list] Training workshops at GUADEC

Hey,

On Mi, 2016-01-27 at 14:27 +0000, David King wrote:
I have done some introductions to git and GNOME inspired Workflows,
maintaining projects properly in two universities recently and people
seemed to like it. I could think of turning this into a workshop if
there is demand.
Yeah, something like a GIT and maybe FOSS basics workshop would be
great to see!
I'd be happy to help plan and deliver these. I can only do them in
English, so some German speakers might be good too (hi Lasse!)

are you two (Dave, Lasse) still interested?

It would be great to have descriptions for the workshops up before
registration starts. So if you are still up for it, then I would
appreciate it if one of you could step up to coordinate the effort and
decide more precisely what we can offer at GUADEC :)

To be more specific, the information I am looking for is:
 * Title of the workshop
 * Short Description (for an overview page)
 * Long Description (for detailed page)
 * Expected prior knowledge
 * Pre-Requisites for attendees (e.g. VM with certain packages)
 * Minimum/Maximum number of Attendees
 * Name of everyone giving the workshop
 * Should your employer be listed as a sponsor?
 * Will you need travel sponsorships?
 * Optional: bio (+ image) for website

Benjamin