Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC 2016: length and schedule

On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 8:20 PM, David King <amigadave amigadave com> wrote:
Reducing the length of
time allocated to each talk would be my preference, if it is desirable to
keep the same number of talks on the schedule.

As the guy who had to kick people out of rooms because they were
chatting with the speaker or the speaker was still not done with his
talk when the time had passed, but also as a speaker who thought it
was a bit difficult to cover everything I wanted to in the allocated
time, I don't think it would be good to reduce the length.