Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC 2015 Presentation Template

On Wed, 2015-07-15 at 21:59 +0200, Oliver Propst wrote:
On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 5:40 PM, Lasse Schuirmann
<lasse schuirmann gmail com> wrote:
Hi everyone,
Hi there,

Adrien Plazas (Kekun) has created a presentation template intended
be used for this years GUADEC.

We'd love it if one or the other uses the template, if you do, be
sure
to thank Adrien for his great LaTeX work and Bastien for providing
awesome design feedback!
On behalf of the local team I want to say a big thank you to both
Adrian and Bastien.

I'm guessing it's Bastian that provided feedback. I know it's just one
letter but...