Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC 2015 Presentation Template

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 5:40 PM, Lasse Schuirmann
<lasse schuirmann gmail com> wrote:
Hi everyone,
Hi there,

Adrien Plazas (Kekun) has created a presentation template intended to
be used for this years GUADEC.

We'd love it if one or the other uses the template, if you do, be sure
to thank Adrien for his great LaTeX work and Bastien for providing
awesome design feedback!
On behalf of the local team I want to say a big thank you to both
Adrian and Bastien.

I'm not part of GUADEC the organization team, here's a proposal for
them: forward this email to the speakers at the conference so they can
use it and we get a nice consistent slide design for the conference.
Will do efforts to make this happen.

I will make sure the GSoC students get this for the lightning talks.
Great!

Thanks,
Thank you Lasse!

--