Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC Submission system

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 12:48:21PM +0200, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
You can log in with your username gnome org, username fedoraproject org
or google id (or any other OpenID provider I think, Patrick who set up
the system would know more).
I've tried to enter my OpenID into the field labeled with
" Sign in to GUADEC Registration with… ".
But it says " Must be an email address ".

I don't any other field to fill credentials in.

Cheers,
  Tobi