Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC Submission system

On 2015-04-28 19:18, Tobias Mueller wrote:

No indication as to what I am supposed to be doing now.

I see "Log in with Persona" in the header, but it sounds very unfamiliar to me and I have also expected to
see instruction in the  web site's body.

You can log in with your username gnome org, username fedoraproject org or google id (or any other OpenID provider I think, Patrick who set up the system would know more).
I agree that there is a general lack of instructions what accounts work.
What about something like "Please log in using your OpenID or Persona, for example username gnome org or username gmail com"
- Andreas