[guadec-list] GUADEC Submission system (was: Call for Presentations for GUADEC 2015)

Hi!

I've just opened
https://www.guadec.org/submit-your-talk/
and it presented me a button "submit your talk".

After clicking, I get

    Welcome to the event registration system
    Hello, please login, as the anonymous parts are not yet operational

in the body of the web site.

No indication as to what I am supposed to be doing now.

I see "Log in with Persona" in the header, but it sounds very unfamiliar to me and I have also expected to
see instruction in the  web site's body.

Also:  May I suggest that the GUADEC site is hosted at 2015.guadec.org and not www.guadec.org?

Cheers,
  Tobi