[guadec-list] Meetings next week

Hi!
Again, sorry for the mixup on Wednesday. Lets try again and see if we can make this work. My suggestion is to have a local, face to face meeting at Tuesday 18.00 Local time (16:00 UTC). At Condecco around Domkyrkan. There is a number of smaller tasks and high bandwidth discussions, such as keynote speakers that needs to be handled at that meeting.

Then we can have a IRC meeting in #guadec on Wednesday 19.00 local time/17.00 UTC. This is because some people from the board wanted to participate. This would also allow for people who are not based in Gothenburg to participate.

Sounds good?
- Andreas