Re: [guadec-list] Registration form, next steps

Hi Andreas,

I can't access this page, so I'm not sure if the form already has a
question about gender. Please include one with options

- Male
- Female
- Other
- Prefer not to say

The number of women at the conference gives us important information
about how many women participate in the GNOME community, and it would
be great to have a readily available number.

Thanks,
Marina