[guadec-list] Registration form, next steps

Hi!

I've done the layout of the registration form as a draft
https://www.guadec.org/?page_id=1323

However, as you all know, I'm about the least skilled person in the GNOME community when it comes to programming, so I would need some help with those bits. If anyone is skilled in php etc. that would be able to help that would be awesome.

The second thing is that we need payment methods. Both via bank and paypal. I have no idea how that stuff works. I spoke to Fabiana about it, and she says this is also above her league (due to the payment part).

Another option would be to go with something like Event Expresso http://eventespresso.com/ that takes care of most of what we need.
- Andreas