Re: [guadec-list] anti-harassment policy

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 3:28 AM, Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau gmail com> wrote:
Hey,

On Wed, Jul 09, 2014 at 11:49:10AM -0400, Marina Zhurakhinskaya wrote:
If a participant engages in harassing behavior, the code of conduct
support team members may [...] expel the participant from the
conference with no refund for repeat or serious offense.

Something I've been wondering in the last few days, can we concretely
expel someone from the conference if they keep coming back in spite of
us telling them they are no longer welcome and have been expelled? I'm
afraid we won't be able to do much apart from kicking them out over and
over when we notice they are present :(

We can cancel their registration and ask them to give up their badge.
If they come back after that, it would be trespassing and either the
venue security or police can deal with that.

Christophe