Re: [guadec-list] Bid proposal for Rome GUADEC - INFO REQUEST

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 5:34 PM, Ekaterina Gerasimova
<kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
   - Is there a GUADEC  financial statement related to previous editions
   that we can check?

Possibly, you can find some on the wiki under
https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/<year>/Budget

Indeed. In particular https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2014/Budget is not
totally uptodate because we still need to pay some invoices and
reimburse some expenses, but it's pretty accurate already.

   - What is the sponsorship import attended for GUADEC 2015 (if a
   prevision exists?)

I'm really sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean by "import"?

I guess she means income.

--
Alexandre Franke