Re: [guadec-list] guadec - data from superlectures

Hi Rui,

the amount of data is 60GB, the bandwidth I must to check, but should be few MBps (the initial peak is over).

You have the http://superlectures.com/guadec2013/ guaranteed for one year. Then we will not delete the data until we have enough disk space (or you can prolong the hosting) - anyway we will inform you in such case in advance. The second option is to put videos on a YouTube channel and we can replay videos from YouTube instead of our HDD. But then users will suffer from commercials.

The superlectures.com service is proprietary (it's commercial service) so we are not able to provide you the
CMS, player, search engine, etc.. Sorry.
On the other hand you will get all videos, automatic transcripts, slides sync metadata, etc..

Best,
Igor