Re: [guadec-list] guadec - data from superlectures

On Wed, 2013-09-04 at 10:47 +0200, Jiri Eischmann wrote:

As far as I remember, the superlectures will provide web hosting for one
year. After that, the availability is not guarantied. The superlectures
can give us a hard copy of all recordings.

In case we want it, we should provide a storage (usb disk, ftp, etc.).

I would like to backup it somewhere. In case Guadec have no storage I
can backup it to some Red Hat server. (I will need some usb disk for it.
Can anyone borrow some?)

Can we provide some ftp? Let me know. Please send the url, user name,
and password to Igor Szoke <szoke superlectures com>.

--
  Ing. Jozef Mlích
  Ph.D. student

  http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~imlich