Re: [guadec-list] guadec - data from superlectures

Hey,

On 22 October 2013 21:57, Andrea Veri <av gnome org> wrote:
Seems I managed to add the proper names to all the talks myself. :-)

Great stuff Andrea! Thanks for doing this.

Looking forward, it would be really nice to have a front end website
to present the videos, organized by year, etc. Perhaps a nice task for
someone looking to help out with our web sites ;-)

Rui