Re: [guadec-list] guadec - data from superlectures

Seems I managed to add the proper names to all the talks myself. :-)

cheers,

2013/10/22 Andrea Veri <av gnome org>
OK, you can remove the tarball now. All the videos are now available at:

Some of them don't have a proper name unfortunately and I don't have the time to check each of them and rename the folder accordingly. Or if Jozef can prepare me a little list with the IDs and the respective video name, I can easily rename the folders in a few seconds.

Let me know!