Re: [guadec-list] Local team meeting

On Thu, 2013-05-16 at 18:14 +0200, Rui Tiago Cação Matos wrote:
I suggested doing a local team meeting to discuss pressing issues and
get things moving in the last IRC meeting[1] so let's schedule it.

I asked to a few people and they seemed to be OK with doing it next
Monday, 20th, at 5pm. Is that OK?

The place will probably be Taverna, the Greek restaurant near the Red
Hat offices, unless there are better suggestions.

Rui

[1] http://meetbot.gnome.org/guadec/2013/guadec.2013-05-15-15.01.log.html

What is the status? Some people cannot attend. Will be meeting today?

--
  Ing. Jozef Mlích
  Ph.D. student

  http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~imlich