Re: [guadec-list] Fwd: Local team meeting

[ including the list in CC ]

On 20 May 2013 14:18, Florian Nadge <fnadge gnome org> wrote:
I should be available either on Wednesday around 6 or Thursday around 5.

Wednesday is the weekly IRC meeting. I guess we can do it afterwards
yes. Thursday before 6pm doesn't work for me and Rishi. But after that
it should be OK.

Hope, this is okay with you guys and I'd rather do it at Red Hat than at a
restaurant.

I agree but I wanted to avoid excluding non-RH people. I mean, we can
bring people inside the office one by one, but if there are too many
it starts becoming problematic.

Is there a distraction free place somewhere in town that we could use
instead? We'll need to start doing these meetings more often as we
approach the conference date (maybe even regularly - topic to discuss)
so I'd like to hear suggestions of a good place to do them.

Rui